Cowboys Vs Giants ***GAME THREAD*** 2nd Half

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
tyke1doe;2492248 said:
I know the Boyz don't want to wear Choice out, but Barber isn't 100 percent. Choice should be in and we should be running.
:hammer:

CarlAllDay

Reaction score
royw3141;2492243 said:
its official madden has the farve crush on romo no excuses for the terrible passes tony got time and had an open wr and just was off with the throw.

he didnt have a bad back last week and was making the the same overthrows. makes you wonder was it really the wind last week.

i hope he gets in rythym though and the o-line allow him to settle down.

i will give him that though he's been running around buying time all day i hope he gets the chance to settle down and spank these giants

wheres miles at on offense he always seems to get open.

we really have to score again to open this up like how the eagles did the giants are down now lets put them out

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Like last week,our only TD has come on a fluke play where romo scrambled to buy time.

gmoney112

Reaction score
our defense is going to get owned in the fourth quarter if we cant get a first down

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
This game just reeks of last week's debacle... :/

CarlAllDay

Reaction score
royw3141;2492266 said:
wheres miles at on offense he always seems to get open.

we really have to score again to open this up like how the eagles did the giants are down now lets put them out

so wade back to the 10 yards off the ball thing big 2nd down and he tells the dbs to play 13 yards off the first down 2 corners there and no one trys to make a play on the ball that was baddd