Cowboys Vs Giants ***GAME THREAD*** 2nd Half

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
BHendri5;2493348 said:
I told yo'all I told ya'll I told ya'll that TC was another 4th round steal like Barber.

We should have just use TC all night, and save MBIII for next week

Kid's earned his stripes tonight. I wouldn't be surprised if he did start next week. He's a heady runner and he's clearly got the wheels for it.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2493382 said:
Before the game? I absolutely was. And I was dead wrong.

A lot of us thought we'd win this game. We didn't score as much as I thought we would but I'll take any win.

BHendri5

Reaction score
jimmy40;2493376 said:
That was pathetic and was the true TO.

I hope you are joking. Because T.O knows the play and he has been doing that for the past 3yrs. DUh

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
DallasDomination;2493352 said:
Owens Why is He leaving the huttle early and blowing romo off?

PISS POOR PLAYER...

Maybe he knew the play already and just need the snap count?

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Clove;2493374 said:
Hats off to Witten for his tough play, hats off to Romo for his heart and toughness, hats off to Owens for not pouting after being booed, and blocking as the Cricket blasts the returner.

And hats off to this ferocious defense.

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
We still have trouble getting out of our own way. In fact we make it a lot harder than it should be.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Tashard Choice. OUTSTANDING JOB. Everytime this kid plays, he does good things he is a quality, professional RB on ANY football team and I'm glad he is ours! We are totally set at RB with MB3, Felix, and TC.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
BHendri5;2493388 said:
I hope you are joking. Because T.O knows the play and he has been doing that for the past 3yrs. DUh

people are reaching for stuff freaking Harrison and Wayne don't even huddle up with the team some times.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
RoadRunner;2493340 said:
You know I hate to stir up controversey, but I think Choice should be the starter.
Probably for now. Barber still isn't right. How dangerous will the run be when we get Felix back? Scary...

tyke1doe

Reaction score
gbrittain;2493356 said:
Taking a shot at Romo...get a life.

I think the big thing of this game is that Romo committed NO TURNOVERS!

Great job Romo!

CarlAllDay

Reaction score
royw3141;2493314 said:
i think we've made the right choice here lol great win boys

i really like the chemistry of t.o and roy11 its just good to see he's fitting in.

it really looks like the guys are embracing each other this was really a great win for us and i hope these guys really get their chemistry together and we put more points up against the ravens next week

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
jimmy40;2493376 said:
That was pathetic and was the true TO.
I have a request for all fans please.

Can we stand behind our team and our players please? Even the evil TO. We're trying to get into the play offs and win a Super Bowl, please let's just stay together.

TO has always done that, I can't believe ya'll just noticed that.

1st and 10 - 3 wides make that 4 - Manning back pressure Ware fumble, sacked.!!!!