Game Day Cowboys vs Giants Game Thread - 2nd Half

Eddie

Reaction score
Good win. Ground and pound football. We drove them to the dirt.

Closer than it should have been, but a win is a win.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow. The Cowboys just keep rolling along. The lack of pass rush is concerning, but we do have some playmakers on D. So glad that Murray got the record and more importantly his ankle is OK. Hello Gavin Escobar! Romo to Williams is becoming deadly. And Dez? I love to see him when he's in the zone. Romo was flawless today (QBR over 134). Even special teams did better. All in all a very good all around game today. 6-1. So proud of my Cowboys. #WeDemBoyz.

kramskoi

Reaction score
Wow. The Cowboys just keep rolling along. The lack of pass rush is concerning, but we do have some playmakers on D. So glad that Murray got the record and more importantly his ankle is OK. Hello Gavin Escobar! Romo to Williams is becoming deadly. And Dez? I love to see him when he's in the zone. Romo was flawless today (QBR over 134). Even special teams did better. All in all a very good all around game today. 6-1. So proud of my Cowboys. #WeDemBoyz.

Did Murray tweak it today? I noticed he was still in at the end...

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Cowboys getting major love on the post game show on FOX.

Strahan giving Garrett major props.

Maybe it's just my giddiness but it seems to me these guys really embody the team concept. I love that!

Howie with some Romo love.

USMarineVet

Reaction score
Dez is to Michael Irvin as TWill is evolving into Alvin Harper. Sure feels good getting that positive vibe going for our team again. I'm more relaxed this season. No pacing, No yelling at the TV and making my family crazy.. Just kinda sitting back this year with a lot of faith that we're gonna get the job done. Feels awesome. And now I'm out. Take it easy.