Game Day Cowboys vs Giants Game Thread - 2nd Half

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Dez is to Michael Irvin as TWill is evolving into Alvin Harper. Sure feels good getting that positive vibe going for our team again. I'm more relaxed this season. No pacing, No yelling at the TV and making my family crazy.. Just kinda sitting back this year with a lot of faith that we're gonna get the job done. Feels awesome. And now I'm out. Take it easy.

This is exactly what it feels like. I never expected this.

mrmojo

Reaction score
Congrats to DeMarco....great win in game that could have been a trap game they came through. Love what this team is becoming.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
I like watching Dez on the sidelines. He gets in guy's faces & is turning into a real leader.

Also like how he celebrates when other guys finish off something he had a part in. Goal line stretch after catch ruled non TD. He was just as excited to see Murray with the score

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Escobar...extremely active today and over the past two weeks...all of a sudden this offense adds more difficulty for DC's!

Saw him throw a few nice blocks also.

He's faster than I thought. When he caught one of his non TD passes I thought it was Hanna who can run.

Gratefully surprised to see its Escobar.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
8GvTRj5.gif

IAmLegend

Reaction score
I know Foxx is from Tyler, TX but did he always rep the Boyz like this or is he fairweather?

He's from Terrell, TX actually, just East of Dallas. He's on record as saying he's been a lifelong Cowboys fan because he was essentially grew up in Dallas during their golden years.

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
Dude hates the Cowboys with a passion. So unprofessional. He needs to get over it. Go Cowboys.

Heard him this morning, talking about the difference between a dirty play and a dirty player (they were talking about Burfict). He went on to mention an example from his playing days, where they played Dallas in a PS game the year after Dallas beat them in the SB. Said he close-lined Staubach, trying to knock him out of the game. I'm thinking, "Really? In a preseason game?" I mean, come on.