Cowboys Vs Giants ***Game Thread***

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Am I the only one completely in favor of taking Mason Crosby in the 3rd round next year?

(Kicker, Colorado, strong leg, doesn't suck)

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
OK.....hold off all firings !!!!!!!!!!! we're back in it!!!:D

SmashFactorGolf

Reaction score
OK--------I Wanna see Roy and/or someone Light up Jacobs Tiki shockey in what ever order.......

time to make a statement about world order here...........

canters

Reaction score
Barber needs to start...JJ goes down too easily. Lost track of shoe string tackles that bring him down.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
well we took advantage of a huge gift...

lets hope Zimmer can call a better series this time...no excuse for the garbage run defense against a team missing by far its best OL

David

Reaction score
Hey just want to say thanks you all for the play by play, some of us are blessed with the freakin Steelers game.:bang2: Anyway keep it coming much appreciated.

J-DOG

Reaction score
Kiwinauka...you know with his recent history he could be the Giants version of Leon "let it be" Lett. :laugh2:

But you no what...Kiwi is not as good a player as Leon was.

At least not yet.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
wxcpo;1203287 said:
That's an easy call to make. What the hell is Troy talking about didn't stop Fasano from making a play?
Well, by the letter of the law, it was PI, but had it been a no call, that would have been ok too.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
now that we are under control again, we should be able to start taking over the game!!!

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Avery;1203308 said:
Am I the only one completely in favor of taking Mason Crosby in the 3rd round next year?

(Kicker, Colorado, strong leg, doesn't suck)

I'm w/ya.....I'm tired of kicking woes

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
canters;1203312 said:
Barber needs to start...JJ goes down too easily. Lost track of shoe string tackles that bring him down.

yeah, lets start that again

:rolleyes:

David

Aikbach

Reaction score
Now it is the defense's tur to play. Force a turnover and get Dallas the momentum pronto. FYI is it not best that Dallas just abandons the kicking game? Go for it whenever in the Giant 30 or better.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Terry Glenn could of put is in a huge hole...Thank god the Gmen Defender is a Complete idiot...