Cowboys Vs Giants ***Game Thread***

CarlAllDay

Reaction score
what a find by parcells oliver hoyte this guy has been playing DE,LB, AND FB but not only is he blocking great they are actually throwing him the football and he caught it smooth and got good yardage

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Tony Romo, it's 3rd and short...if it ain't there early, take off for the first down.

CactusCowboy

Benched
Reaction score
Anyone who thought we would run away with this does not know football. Giants backs are against the wall, but they know they can rectify all there recent bad play by winning today and taking the NFC East lead. This should be a dogfight.

Eskimo

Reaction score
I think the Giants definitely playing with more fire than us so far - we have to get it cranked up if we want to win this one. We could use a massive pass rush by Ware to create a turnover.

Big D

Reaction score
with all the disasterous play thats going on we're still tied up!

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
CactusCowboy;1203635 said:
I love the way Romo is over a bad play asap. He has already forgotten the two INT. He has what it takes to be star in this league. I am glad he is on my team.

Me too....I think we're seeing TRUE moxie today. Adversity demands a short memory.

And anyone already jumping off the TR bandwagon because a very good D has been game planned to go after a young QB, here's a little push for ya...

BadKarma

Reaction score
This is going to be one of those times where we allow the Giants to stay in the game and something crazy occurs at the end. It just feels like one them games (i.e., Commanders game).

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Had to re-boot sorry guys.

1st and 10 NY after the personal foul on the Cowboys

Manning back pump no pressure , caught Carter 1st down.

Aikbach

Reaction score
This team is not as intelligent as I thought it was. Frustration is overwhelming.