Cowboys Vs Giants ***Game Thread***

Eskimo

Reaction score
Big 3rd down here - keep the gain short and we give them a long FGA. It would be nice to go into the half tied and then re-group after a disastrous performance by both offense and defense.

Aikbach

Reaction score
Rack;1203713 said:
3rd and 15. My money says Eli will have 32 seconds to throw the ball this play.
They are really stirring up the pesimism in me, I wouldn't be surprised to see him throw a touchdown pass after a failed Dallas blitz.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
7 to 7 and it feels like we're losing 21 to ZERO.

Still time to smack these guys in the mouth.

PS.

Can we all take up a collection to get Michael Strahans two front teeth back in? That cannot be a gap. I bet fans can see that gap from the nose bleed section. Unacceptable.

Eskimo

Reaction score
We need someone to step up here on the pass rush. They are doubling Ware almost every play.

CarlAllDay

Reaction score
guys we are getting abused out here today. but i predicted it would look like this early because they have to come out more fired than us their season depends on this game

I said it earlier this week that the giants would be up 17-7 going into the 4th and then romo leads us to a 21-17 win with 2 4th quarter touchdowns. dont worry guys they're going to blow their load by halftime.

this is their best effort ever and the game is still tied.

once we pull it together like the carolina game when romo settled down and like the colts game..... we're gonna kill them believe me guys.

I know its hard but we HAVE TO RELAX!!

wxcpo

Reaction score
C'mon defense keep'em out of FG range. Who got the ball first?

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Giants doing everything they can to help us.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
3rd and 20:

3 WR set:

Manning back pressure spins out pass, caught near a 1st down 1 yard short.