Game Day *** Cowboys vs Giants post game thread***

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Yes and no. "Clutch" would've been hitting a wide open Cooper for a sure TD. "Semi-clutch" is throwing a ball that's catchable, but requires an extremely good catch by Beasley.

That said, he had a very good (almost great) game, and if he can play like that in the playoffs, I like our chances.
No matter how it's phrased, or parsed- he led this team to another win when it counts.
No pick. No fumble. Just a win.

Right on.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
That was a great game by Dak and the offense without the best RB in the league. Haters said it was all Zeke. Haters are ALWAYS wrong.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
Dak really played well, you can see the upside as well as the things he really needs to work on. This next off-season will be really huge for him. Needs a teacher as O.C. for footwork etc. But he is our QB going forward. Without our Olinemen and Zeke. Offense played one of their better games, the Bease ....
Defense tho... Heath, while a good player, should not be our starting safety.
I really believe we have a great core group of players to continue building this team. No matter how well or not so well we do in the playoffs, with a full war chest and another good draft - this team will be poised for great things.
I come away from today feeling very optimistic !

Bluefin

Reaction score
Defense tho... Heath, while a good player, should not be our starting safety.
Jeff Heath is under contract through next season.

Team needs to be looking for a new SS to groom for a year with the hope of letting Heath walk after '19.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Some QBs are bothered when they miss passes.

Good or bad, Dak just goes on the next play.
He sure does. I will give him that. I've been dogging him all year, but if he can help this team have some playoff success... it'll make me so very happy.
I've become tired of getting to those pressure games and Romo would make THAT throw and everything is just... done.
Done.
So here we go. My body... is ready.