Game Day *** Cowboys vs Giants post game thread ***

cowboyec

Reaction score
heart crushed for Dak.
defense played much better.
if we can lean on our run game...still have WRx3...Dalton gives us a punchers chance.
he's no Dak...but he ain't a scrub either.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Can't the genius play-caller come up with more plays to get pollard in space? In space, he looks dangerous...running him like they run Zeke, he looks ordinary...

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Uh huh...

And the haters gave no mercy to Dak. He couldn’t make a mistake AT ALL without being a “bum” or a “loser” or “overrated” or any other insult one could imagine. These same haters will become the William Lane Craig of Dalton apologists when he makes a mistake, which he most definitely will, but there won’t be a flurry of nasty insults from the haters.

Don't worry, there will be Dalton haters to take care of that. I don't really understand the need to insult and jump all over every bad play.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
It is too much to expect with our patchwork OL and Dalton to score 35+ points every game , remember Giants couldnt score 34 points in three games combined and our D gave up 27 ( plus 1 pick 6 ).

unless they do some scheme simplification or something to get some decent play from DL/ LB and secondary we are toast.

lukin2006

Reaction score
I think we all know we are going nowhere whether Dak or Dalton is the QB...now we can evaluate Dalton in case of Dak bolts at years end...

plasticman

Reaction score
All Dak ever did was the right thing. He worked hard, played hard, did the things you would never expect from a 4th round pick.

I pray for a full recovery and future success for this very special young man.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Can't the genius play-caller come up with more plays to get pollard in space? In space, he looks dangerous...running him like they run Zeke, he looks ordinary...

Have you seen Pollard on kickoffs???? The guy literally has the whole field....yet can't manage to get the ball back to the 20. Maybe he will have better luck in Canada....

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Prayers for Dak.

As for the season, I am not optimistic at all with this defense and Dalton at the helm.

Think maybe 5-6 wins tops.

75boyz

Reaction score
I think we all know we are going nowhere whether Dak or Dalton is the QB...now we can evaluate Dalton in case of Dak bolts at years end...

This. It really is all that there is left.

A whole season boils down to back up QB evaluation cuz they ain't going nowhere come post season.

Such is life, lol :)

Go Cowboys

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
Man when 4 went down I damn near cried as a grown man... It was his back story that I immediately thought about.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Nice win. Gallup was huge at the end.

But the 2 teams we beat are a combined 0-10.

So theres that
that is something I missed, wow so dallas hasnt beat anyone who has won 1 game ! lol that is bad.
But on other hand,
cleveland is 4-1
Rams 4-1?
Seattle 5-0
Those are the teams they lost to so no real in-between teams have been played.
The weird thing is each game was the same, close games at end.
Playing the giants, you would never guess they were 0-4 the way they played.

also both dallas wins were last second fg wins.