Game Day *** Cowboys vs Giants post game thread ***

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Our division stinks.
I’m thankful to have Dalton as a backup.
But I have no delusions. Andy behind our best OL, maybe he could make up for our defense which will be worse without Hill. But don’t let Knight and Steele fool you with the performance vs NYs pass rushers.
When we play Washington, we will have a chance to win a low scoring game because their offense is so bad, but Young and Sweat are going to destroy anyone who is deluded enough to think our OTs are okay.

Philly is my pick to win the East now. They will own our OL and score plenty of points vs our D.

Still, I think our team will fight and compete.

Reactions: BAT

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Well you never know what spurs a team on to greatness. And a win is a win, no matter how or who against.

I like Dak, but I didn't see us getting a contract done with him, ever. Who knows now.

I would have traded him and made the most of getting a starting QB on the cheap. 30mil would buy a lot more of a team. And get us some picks for the future.

Now we'll see what Dalton can give us. That was a big time drive. That should be the floor of what he will be. Now he'll get practice snaps.

75boyz

Reaction score
Honestly, this game proved beyond a shadow of a doubt this is a lost season. Even with Dak.

This defense can't stop anybody. And the worst O in the league got 30+ on us.

Gotta say this is exactly how it is.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I like Dak, but I didn't see us getting a contract done with him, ever. Who knows now.

I would have traded him and made the most of getting a starting QB on the cheap. 30mil would buy a lot more of a team. And get us some picks for the future.

Now we'll see what Dalton can give us. That was a big time drive. That should be the floor of what he will be. Now he'll get practice snaps.
I'll be honest. I think he for sure gets a contract now. Jerry and co. aren't that ruthless. This is contingent on i'm being able to actually play.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Bummed for Dak

The defense gave up 20 and our offense gave up 14

Good to somehow get the win.

khiladi

Reaction score
With Dak we win going away and put up 45 points. We had all the momentum and were marching up and down the field.

No we weren’t... We were losing the majority of the game, against a garbage Giant’s team and then Adam Dalton moved the ball up and down the field, without any practice time, and actually won as the game, while Dak been fumbling around for the whole season, padding stats in garbage time, not being able to pull through..

And for thirty Million less..

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I'll be honest. I think he for sure gets a contract now. Jerry and co. aren't that ruthless. This is contingent on i'm being able to actually play.

I can see it going either way but if he gets a deal, I can’t see how he can still ask for the moon. The numbers must come down and Dallas gets that 5th year they wanted if they still want it. Just can’t see them paying him Mahomes money now.

cowboyec

Reaction score
helluva gutty win.
sucks we lost Dak...we're the Dalton Gang now.

khiladi

Reaction score
We scored on Dak’s final 3 drives

Dak was so amazing that the Giants were up by two scores, off another TO by Dak right on cue and a defensive score bailed us out and then Moore basically had to stop throwing the ball to feed Zeke and run a bunch of boot-leg play action dump offs for this guy that just lays 45 points on scrub defenses in garbage time and always loses..

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I can see it going either way but if he gets a deal, I can’t see how he can still ask for the moon. The numbers must come down and Dallas gets that 5th year they wanted if they still want it. Just can’t see them paying him Mahomes money now.
I don't think he ever asked for Mahomes money if I'm not mistaken.

BIGS87

Reaction score
This defense is terrible! They make the giants terrible offense look good!!

jjktkk

Reaction score
People calling for the team to tank have no competitive spirit and likely haven’t played sports in their entire lives.

Pathetic...
No. I played football, basketball, tennis, and track in high school. I want to tank so we got a shot at Trevor Lawrence in the upcoming draft. But I will not be pissed if the Boys make a run this season with Dalton.

jjktkk

Reaction score
I could possibly see this happening. But only if Dak takes a decisive discount from his original contract demands.