Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants post game thread***

zerofill

Reaction score
Somehow they won, even though I was at the game. It was friggin cold cause of the wind.
Didn't even make sense the way the wind was blowing.

One goal post the flags are flailing in the air... the other not even moving. I just happened to be on the wrong side of the stadium.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
We're clearly going to the Super Bowl.

Where we will lose by a last second missed extra point to send the game into overtime.
I’ve watched the Cowboys lose in 3 Super Bowls. It hurt, but I was still glad to see us play in those games.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
How many of the wins are against teams with winning records, Einstein ? Just so you know, in the playoffs you don’t get to play against many teams with losing records….
Maybe you should check on your question. I think you’ll be surprised.

starfan1

Reaction score
Well I couldn’t go 8-8 because of all the Garett years…but I am an optimistic sort so maybe it was 9-8…lol..l.but I didn’t foresee our division being even worse than it was….
Honestly it’s no longer the worse division in football so it’s not worse

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Life is short so 10-4 and NFCE champs is fun. This D is dangerous in the playoffs.
Dak and the offense have to be better to beat Brady or Rogers

I agree with your assessment. When we get to the playoffs our defense is a legitimate contender, but not the offense.
We know what this offense is capable of because earlier this year they were scary good!
But since then somehow they've lost their mojo. If they get their heads straight, the sky is the limit. If not, it's one and done.
If we could combine our early season offense with our present defense, we'd be Super Bowl bound.

Last edited:

gmb1

Reaction score
We've had 4 road games in the last 5 games. Holy heck.

beacamdim

Reaction score
They actually scored two TD's if you're talking about today's game

yup, my error.

But it doesn’t change the point, as both were on short fields, one “drive” of 13 yards and the other “drive” of 29 yards.

Offense crapped the bed all day.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I’ll say it again, not beating cardinals, packers and probably Rams. Offense is stagnant

Was this written before Arizona lost to Detroit. It didn't age well.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
And TB getting shutout at home by the Saints

The NFL is a weird league, which is one of the thing that makes it more interesting to me than college football. We seem to take it for granted that we should win (and win big) when we face an inferior opponent, but there are no givens in this league.

I absolutely want our offense to play better than it has and believe that we're going to have a hard time in the playoffs if it doesn't, but you just never know what's going to happen. For now, I'll take the three-game winning streak, likely wrapping up the division crown, and still being in the hunt for the No. 1 seed.