Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants post game thread***

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My cousin works security at Giants Stadium, he's a Cowboys fan, and just sent me this:
Qlc6Vjql.jpg

Wow your cousin looks exactly like Zeke.

Zman5

Reaction score
Wow….I’m shocked at the negativity.
Dak threw the ball well, moved around in the pocket, and made good decisions.
The ne sack/fumble was a sorry attempt by Ceedee who just gave up after Dak cleared. I’m sure Dak assumed he had Ceedee between him and the defender.

Ceedee had the bad game with two huge drops that probably accounted for 70 more yards.

We were in control of the game from first play till the last play. That also effects playcalling and gambles.
The run game was much better! NY brought more consistent pass pressure than we did, but we made the bigger plays.

I told you not to expect a blowout….doesn’t happen. We are winning while other so called top teams with so called top QBs are faltering. I’m very happy!

If we win next week 9-3, I’ll be happy. 10-4!

Nice to have Collins back at guard. McGovern sucks as a FB too, just dances through the hole without blocking anyone, doesn’t look for anyone. Idiot, they prefer you run through the hole and let them come behind you for the tackle! Block someone!

Somebody understand how football is played. Unlike some here complaining why we didn't sling it around.

Gameover

Reaction score
The three reasons why the Cowboys won’t make it to the SB

1. Dak
2. Brady
3. Kellen Moore

The SB is right there for us! Can Dak grab it!

SB Score:

Cowboys - 19
Chiefs - 16

‘Ugly’ win

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
This was a huge win on the road vs a division opponent. With the offense struggling in recent past, they looked better. Just have to execute better. Too many drops, pressure and bad throws. But the defense stepped up and we were able to put points on the board. Some fans keep complaining every week, but we keep winning.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Props to Anger today since I blasted him last week for dropping 2 or 3 balls into the end zone. He was magnificent today and this is what we need going forward.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Looks like if the playoffs started next week, we would play at home against the Niners. I know I know, way too early

Mannix

Reaction score
Congratulations....our defense bailed us out again.....everything is just perfect....don't change a thing. And due to me not having you ready to play against Denver and LA, we will be going on the road to either Tampa Bay or Green Bay should we win our first round game.

Last edited:

starfan1

Reaction score
How many of the wins are against teams with winning records, Einstein ? Just so you know, in the playoffs you don’t get to play against many teams with losing records….
They all count the same don’t they? You do you I’m gonna take the more positive approach 10-4. Battling for the #1 seeds I’m sure you predicted that before the year started in fact if I’m guessing you probably had us at 8-9 or somewhere round there

Gaede

Reaction score
Who would've thought earlier this year that the defense would be carrying us into the playoffs

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A win is a win.

But let’s be honest.

The Cowboys scored a single TD against a garbage team that is mailing it in. And that single TD came on a short field after a TO set them up in scoring position. That just won’t cut it against any of the big boys in the NFC.

Pathetic.

And Zuerlein will be the death of them. Mark my words.
They actually scored two TD's if you're talking about today's game

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
By ugly you mean the offense didn’t light up the scoreboard?

Ugly meaning offense not playing with conviction, do you think our offense with all its potential should score only 21 points with 4 turnovers ?

Daillest88

Reaction score
Just had 3 games on the road, hopefully these next 2 games at home offense can get it together

MaineBoy

Reaction score
They all count the same don’t they? You do you I’m gonna take the more positive approach 10-4. Battling for the #1 seeds I’m sure you predicted that before the year started in fact if I’m guessing you probably had us at 8-9 or somewhere round there

Well I couldn’t go 8-8 because of all the Garett years…but I am an optimistic sort so maybe it was 9-8…lol..l.but I didn’t foresee our division being even worse than it was….