Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants post game thread***

phildadon86

Reaction score
Great win. Divisional games are always good to win. Offense looked a little better and more cohesive but a lot needs to be done in terms of playcalling, blocking, Dak, and the run game, as well as drops (again.) All that matters is we get hot in the playoffs. Whatever wins games for now is good enough for me.
What playoffs? We were out of the playoffs according to you 3 weeks ago when you switched teams. Now you’re back? Typica

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Let’s be happy with this W.
Just won three consecutive road games; this is not easy in the NFL.
Let’s get home and keep this winning streak going.

That’s the attitude that fans need to have but watching this offense completely collapse is more than frustrating.

Sevenup3000

Reaction score
Lol since losing to the Giants in his first ever game (as a 4th round rookie that wasn't even promised to make the roster) and then in like his 13th start...Dak Prescott has won 9 straight games against this team.

Maverick84

Reaction score
A win is a win is a win. Still, I'm haunted by that Thanksgiving game. We would be in the NFC driver's seat right now. Here's hoping the Ravens pull a Lions.
I can't believe that I sat there for 3 hours watching that absolute crap show unfold on Thanksgiving..... after having wasted money flying a few states away to visit my wife's family. Good times.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
The Cowboys 3 OTs today were abysmal.

Seemed like the pass rush was having trouble getting home today.

Without Pollard the offense is anemic.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
This board has become an absolute cesspool. One quarter to one third of the posters on here are obvious trolls. It’s not even in doubt. The posters I’m talking about post about one thing and one thing only. It’s ALL they do. Must be a bunch of 14 year olds or twenty somethings living in their parent’s basement. It’s pathetic.

willia451

Reaction score
bRtqQAA.jpg

CWR

Reaction score
Only Dallas fans complain and moan this much over a win. Y’all giving me tired head. You should be happy with any win in the nfl.

Ain't one guy in that locker room that feels bad right now. They understand how hard it is to win. Hell AZ gets beat down by Detroit and we got a real chance at #1 seed. Lol