Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants Post Game Thread***

MetalMike

Reaction score
I love the smell of shutout in the morning!

dbb61e8d6d0a7c32f8c5eb9f83731ce2--movie-characters-movie-quotes.jpg

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Whelp, I didn't exactly predict this. I predicted a back-and-forth super close game that came down to the wire. Ha ha ha, I don't mind being proven wrong. I thought the Giants' offseason improvements would have made them a much better team. I'm surprised by our total domination of them ... pleasantly surprised.
Impressive win over New York. Next week we're playing New York. Let's kick their butts!

Motorola

Reaction score
I love the smell of shutout in the morning!

dbb61e8d6d0a7c32f8c5eb9f83731ce2--movie-characters-movie-quotes.jpg
That was a role / character in that film that had to be performed as so zealous, eogotiscal, andd over-the-top...to reflect the near omnipotent power many military leaders had throughout the history of wars \ armed conflict around the world
Duvall nailed it.

starfan1

Reaction score
I don't think it is that. I think fans were just overreacting to the fact he tried to essentially do what he did to Barkley, put his shoulder on the ball and dislodge it. Kittle just made a nice little adjustment while catching the ball that caused Diggs to miss. The whole thing was kind of silly and more of a reflection on the fans that it was on Diggs.
Water under the bridge but it was in Diggs he made a business decision

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yeah LOL. I haven't taken the advanced course yet where those garbage numbers indicate how important the QB was in the 26-0 halftime lead.

Learn me.
I don’t think there is a course in existence that can get through your thick skull and teach that dead brain anything. I’m sorry

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don’t think there is a course in existence that can get through your thick skull and teach that dead brain anything. I’m sorry
Hopefully not. I don't want my education to lead me to believe that 70 yards passing and a 50% completion percentage means the QB was instrumental in a 26-0 halftime lead.

Complete bum along for the ride.