Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants Pre-Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoplessCowboysFan36

Reaction score
But yet we also want to keep Garrett as the NYG OC. Unless he goes to the WFT or the Iiggles. :laugh:

I think the clapper is a decent OC. Just not a head coach. He doesn't exactly have a lot to work with over there. Barkley coming on strong completely changes their offense.

Easyout66

Reaction score
why?? its to our benefit they keep this band together for as long as possible..isnt it?[/QUOTE

Great point indeed, totally selfish on my part.. I just want his downfall to be very dramatic and public, no better place for that then NYC, even at the expense of Giants moving on and getting better! He was the ire of my fandom for 10 long years and I want payback, big glorious, falling in flames kind of payback, and I want it now

zerofill

Reaction score
I hope if we get ahead a good amount, we don't switch to that soft defense crap again. They should be putting their foot on the necks of everyone. Never stop going after them.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Please, please just once today let me see that pissed look on Jason's face.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I hope if we get ahead a good amount, we don't switch to that soft defense crap again. They should be putting their foot on the necks of everyone. Never stop going after them.

That’s where I’m not 100% sold on Dan Quinn. His defenses in Atlanta coughed up some huge leads. You can’t allow a team to hang around and regain their confidence. One of the problems the Cowboys have had is the lack of a killer instinct. We give up a lot of big plays which can get an opponent right back in a game. Saquon Barkley can hit you with a big run at any time. Last Sunday got pretty dicey against Carolina in the final few minutes. Hopefully we learned something.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
That’s where I’m not 100% sold on Dan Quinn. His defenses in Atlanta coughed up some huge leads. You can’t allow a team to hang around and regain their confidence. One of the problems the Cowboys have had is the lack of a killer instinct. We give up a lot of big plays which can get an opponent right back in a game. Saquon Barkley can hit you with a big run at any time. Last Sunday got pretty dicey against Carolina in the final few minutes. Hopefully we learned something.
He’s not running the same defense here.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He’s not running the same defense here.

The defense he’s running here gives up chunk plays and allowed Carolina to make a game of it in the closing minutes last week after being down 36-14.

Zman5

Reaction score
0rPP4Bfy_o.jpg

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
The defense he’s running here gives up chunk plays and allowed Carolina to make a game of it in the closing minutes last week after being down 36-14.
Just saying it’s not the same defense he ran in either Seattle or Atlanta.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Awuzie just made an interception against Aaron Rodgers. Is this the twighlight zone?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Just saying it’s not the same defense he ran in either Seattle or Atlanta.

I’m just saying it doesn’t seem to matter what defense he runs. We’ll just have to see if what we saw against Carolina in the fourth quarter becomes a troubling pattern.

Status
Not open for further replies.