Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants Pre-Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Garrett is the 'class guy' who smiles, claps and pats the players. A good locker room pet .

But your team will suffer a decade of trash results with him . Class guy though .

Jerry called Garrett 'An offensive Guru' for years & years & years .

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Garrett is the 'class guy' who smiles, claps and pats the players. A good locker room pet .

But your team will suffer a decade of trash results with him . Class guy though .

He puts on a good show, but I didn't see anything classy when I met with their staff when he was a Coordinator....Wade, is classy!!!

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
He puts on a good show, but I didn't see anything classy when I met with their staff when he was a Coordinator....Wade, is classy!!!

I really never met him , idk if he is classy or not (I thought he was) , I'm just thankful he is with the Giants though. What is awful is we are now stuck with his student, little Kellen. The next 'GREAT OFFENSIVE GURU' :facepalm:

JASON "That Great offensive Guru Mind !!!" GARRETT
- jerry jones

lol

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I really never met him , idk if he is classy or not , I'm thankful he is with the Giants though. What is awful is we are now stuck with his student, little Kellen. The next 'GREAT OFFENSIVE GURU' :facepalm:

JASON "That Great offensive Guru Mind !!!" GARRETT

lol
Moore is learning more from MM than he did from Garrett......I just hope it doesn't become another fiasco like when Garrett sabotaged Wade.....that's the way I saw it, especially after meeting with him.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Moore is learning more from MM than he did from Garrett......I just hope it doesn't become another fiasco like when Garrett sabotaged Wade.....that's the way I saw it, especially after meeting with him.
:hammer:
100% i agree with you, that was my outsider fan view as well .

And thats exactly what worries me about kellen . Couldn't agree more .

Cydios

Reaction score
I'm watching Panthers Eagles game.. I'm sorry, Panthers are bit overated. That worries me.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What did he do?
Long story short, I met with him for about an hour.....he was very arrogant, but what ticked me off is that I asked him about Romo calling audibles on the line.....he told me point blank, I CALL THE PLAYS AND ROMO RUNS THEM....a few weeks later when he became HC, Romo starts calling plays on the line......led me to believe that he sabotaged Wade....
Wade asked us to go out for a few beers, Wade, Mack Brown, Saban, Tubberville and me and all of ours staffs were there, but Garrett chose to sit in his room by himself...even some of the Cowboy staff were making fun of him....
Just didn't like him, if he had won us a SB I would have given him credit....I always hoped he would.
In all seriousness, he's a good coach, I just didn't get a good vibe from him.

Last edited:

Mr_437

Reaction score
I'm watching Panthers Eagles game.. I'm sorry, Panthers are bit overated. That worries me.
Yeah what the heck is CAR doing? They need to get it together.

NO looking suspect...like they might let WAS win. Winston has to put em away.

Mannix

Reaction score

More like an offensive "Goober" ***Posing with Barney Fife cocky sneer***

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Long story short, I met with him for about an hour.....he was very arrogant, but what ticked me off is that I asked him about Romo calling audibles on the line.....he told me point blank, I CALL THE PLAYS AND ROMO RUNS THEM....a few weeks later when he became HC, Romo starts calling plays on the line......led me to believe that he sabotaged Wade....
Wade asked us to go out for a few beers, Wade, Saban, Tubberville and me and all of ours staffs were there, but Garrett chose to sit in his room by himself...even some of the Cowboy staff were making fun of him....
Just didn't like him, if he had won us a SB I would have given him credit....I always hoped he would.
In all seriousness, he's a good coach, I just didn't get a good vibe from him.
Wade’s a great guy. Drive by his ranch near Berclair from time to time. I guess it’s his since Bum passed.

freemanjc19

Reaction score
The game toady can horribly wrong if the boys are overlooking the Giants. NFC East games are always close

SDCowboy

Reaction score
If this team doesn't come out of these next three games 3-0, we don't deserve to go to the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.