Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants Pre Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
This should be an easy win against a divisional rival that we already dominated once this season. That said, watch the Cowboys find a way to blow it. :starspin:

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Division game, lol. Yes, Cowboys should have no problem. We know how that goes.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We are lucking out. The Giants win this game with Daniel Jones.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We must win these next 3 to get to 8-3 or there's a very real chance they don't make the playoffs.

You're better than these next three opponents. You have to win them all. Even one dropped may be too much. You don't want to have 4 losses on your record when you have the Seahawks, Eagles, Bills, Dolphins and Lions still on the schedule.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Should be a big day for Dak, he has a chance to beat up on another garbage can of a team. This is when he shines the most. Go Dak !!!
I don't really care if he wins, I just want to see more stats. I love stats that's all I look for in a player. Go dakie.

Carson

Reaction score
Should be a big day for Dak, he has a chance to beat up on another garbage can of a team. This is when he shines the most. Go Dak !!!
Don’t sleep on their defense. They have been playing much better as of late. The problem is the offense is unable to sustain drives so they wear down

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
We must win these next 3 to get to 8-3 or there's a very real chance they don't make the playoffs.

You're better than these next three opponents. You have to win them all. Even one dropped may be too much. You don't want to have 4 losses on your record when you have the Seahawks, Eagles, Bills, Dolphins and Lions still on the schedule.
Well Mr. Collector, you’re overly right on this. There is no room for error the next 3 games in 14 days. There will be no improbable run if we continue to stumble. And I just can’t see us hanging with the Fins or Lions O.

Carson

Reaction score
Well Mr. Collector, you’re overly right on this. There is no room for error the next 3 games in 14 days. There will be no improbable run if we continue to stumble. And I just can’t see us hanging with the Fins or Lions O.
Bills, Dolphins, Lions is much more winnable than it looked before the season

Status
Not open for further replies.