Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants Pre Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Cowboys should win given the loss last week on the road and playing at home where they have played well, but with this team you never know. I pick the Boyz to win 37-13 but I can see them sleepwalking as well losing 27-17. Let's hope we don't have a let down game and they win handily. GO COWBOYS!!!

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Only tangentially related question: Is there anything more cringe than fans who talk about “holding players accountable”?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Cowboys should win given the loss last week on the road and playing at home where they have played well, but with this team you never know. I pick the Boyz to win 37-13 but I can see them sleepwalking as well losing 27-17. Let's hope we don't have a let down game and they win handily. GO COWBOYS!!!
mr TheJynxedOne----dear sir...i was called the Jynxed one and there was a demand i be banned?.....i am very happy you took that role over....Cowboys will deliver BEATDOWN on Midgets oh i mean Giants

Creeper

Reaction score
I hope the Cowboys don't have a slow start. The Giants would love to keep this game close.

Status
Not open for further replies.