Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants Pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
Going 27-13 boys. I think it will be a blowout. A few predictions:

Dak has a 300 yard passing day-Gallup over 100 yards and Wit has a solid debut.
Zeke will get more "snaps" than 20-25 but I think he has an average game. Pollard will have a few big plays and maybe a return.
Demarcus Lawrence will get multiple sacks.
Chidobe will have an int off Eli. I think it will be like 27-6 in the 4th quarter and the Giants get a slop touchdown.

Absolutely have to win this game today. Division game at home. I know Dallas lost it in 2016 but they have to take advantage of this easy early slate. I'll be upset if they aren't 3-0. Giants are NOT good at all. Outside of Saquon they have below average units everywhere I look. They look like a 4-12 team.

WARNING: I don't need to tell most of you this, but don't get too high with a win or too low with a loss. It's week 1. Remember 2017. Dallas crushed the Giants, everyone was saying they looked so good and then lost 42-17 against Denver the next week.

JayFord

Reaction score
Week 1 is where upsets can happen. I hope Washington wins so they are high going into our game next week and we just crush their hopes and dreams.

I prefer they lose both it’s not that I hate the Commanders it’s just the fans who act like every win is the super bowl they start letting off fireworks am throwing cookouts around my area

JayFord

Reaction score
They are hilarious when they do that though because you know how it's going to end. The media would have a complete meltdown if the Eagles lose though. lol

Every year it ends the same I have one friend who I love dearly but football season I ignore him

After they beat the packers he kept saying “I know y’all cowboys fans are sick how y’all like us now Hail to the Commanders”

I had to double check because I know they played the packers not the cowboys

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
Every year it ends the same I have one friend who I love dearly but football season I ignore him

After they beat the packers he kept saying “I know y’all cowboys fans are sick how y’all like us now Hail to the Commanders”

I had to double check because I know they played the packers not the cowboys
Commanders are one of the only franchises to have been more of a joke than ours since 1996. Haven't won a playoff game since 2005 and haven't even sniffed a Super Bowl since they last won one in 1991. They have no room to talk!!!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Going 27-13 boys. I think it will be a blowout. A few predictions:

Dak has a 300 yard passing day-Gallup over 100 yards and Wit has a solid debut.
Zeke will get more "snaps" than 20-25 but I think he has an average game. Pollard will have a few big plays and maybe a return.
Demarcus Lawrence will get multiple sacks.
Chidobe will have an int off Eli. I think it will be like 27-6 in the 4th quarter and the Giants get a slop touchdown.

Absolutely have to win this game today. Division game at home. I know Dallas lost it in 2016 but they have to take advantage of this easy early slate. I'll be upset if they aren't 3-0. Giants are NOT good at all. Outside of Saquon they have below average units everywhere I look. They look like a 4-12 team.

WARNING: I don't need to tell most of you this, but don't get too high with a win or too low with a loss. It's week 1. Remember 2017. Dallas crushed the Giants, everyone was saying they looked so good and then lost 42-17 against Denver the next week.
Last year the usual yahoos were calling for the team to tank after the 1st loss.

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
Last year the usual yahoos were calling for the team to tank after the 1st loss.
I would have loved to have seen this board after the week 1 2016 loss to the Giants...It's one game. The Chiefs and Patriots are, I think, by far the two most talented teams in the AFC. I am picking them to both lose today.

JayFord

Reaction score
Commanders are one of the only franchises to have been more of a joke than ours since 1996. Haven't won a playoff game since 2005 and haven't even sniffed a Super Bowl since they last won one in 1991. They have no room to talk!!!

I say this same thing....their fans borderline ruin football

Their fans are like the kid at school who wears the same clothes everyday but when the new Jordan’s get released he makes fun of you for not having them even though he doesn’t either

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
I say this same thing....their fans borderline ruin football

Their fans are like the kid at school who wears the same clothes everyday but when the new Jordan’s get released he makes fun of you for not having them even though he doesn’t either
Seriously..I am a huge IU Basketball fan. They haven't been very good in a long time. I can't consider IU-UK to be a major rivalry anymore. That's how I feel about the Commanders. The Giants, shEagles, and Packers are more of a rivalry right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.