Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants Pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB61

Reaction score
A lot of people are picking the Giants to run all over the Cowboys??????

EXCEPT : the New York Post says they don't have a chance they pick the score 31-17 Cowboys

aria

Reaction score
I hope so. It should be. They aren't even close to us talent wise. But unfortunately, it will be a close game. It's how Dallas/NYG plays each other.
I totally understand but I think we start off 3-0 and will win by a minimum of 10-14 points.

JayFord

Reaction score
Seriously..I am a huge IU Basketball fan. They haven't been very good in a long time. I can't consider IU-UK to be a major rivalry anymore. That's how I feel about the Commanders. The Giants, shEagles, and Packers are more of a rivalry right now.

I absolutely consider the giants our biggest rival I tell skins fans that cowboys Commanders thing is dead it’s just a division game

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I absolutely consider the giants our biggest rival I tell skins fans that cowboys Commanders thing is dead it’s just a division game
I really haven't felt the Deadskins have been our biggest rival since Joe Gibbs left the first time.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
if the cowboys lose this one today will be hard for them to recover from sure will start out with a flat tire on the superbowl band wagon

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lunch - $15

Jaylon Smith Jersey - $150

72" TV - $4k

Watching the Cowboys beat the crap out of the Giants - Priceless

How old is that TV?'

The average price for a 75" today is under $1500 and a low end 75" is $800...

CB61

Reaction score
54/55/50 are gonna be on barkley all game.
Well that's what I was thinking too because I was poking fun at all the people that said the Giants were going to run all over the Cowboys I don't see that happening unless we have a total meltdown

Tussinman

Reaction score
LMAO at Michael Strahan impersonating jerry jones on the fox pregrame show in regards to Zeke. Gonna post the clip once i find it

Valkyr

Reaction score
I still have the sight of that fat RB for the Rams running through our defense like he was Earl Campbell.

Please play well today so I can purge that from my memory bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.