Status
Not open for further replies.

Zordon

Reaction score
This work day is taking forever...

source.gif

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I am working from home tomorrow and will be in my home office watching the game tonight. That means I will be very focused and able to freeze, rewind and slow mo the game at will. Which means I could be insufferable tonight.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Don’t embarrass yourselves, me, the fans, the great state of Texas and most importantly don’t embarrass me in front of my clam chowder tonight

Hope its New England Clam Chowder. With Oyster crackers!!!

Whyjerry

Reaction score
It would be awesome if 1 day a year the forum became no rules. A complete free-for-all. I would get all my ignored guys teed up again and fire away. That would be like Christmas.

quickccc

Reaction score
Saquon Barkley - (sigh) it's gonna be so tough trying to handle him without LVE, ....and this aint a young, mobile sean lee either. but I got feeling coaches will switch Lee with joe Thomas as
Lee to play weakside while Thomas takes the rep and role of Lee. as a strong side.

if Bark has success, that will set up play action to the likes of Slaten, Ingram and Golden Tate. and it could get even tougher if Gmen go no huddle or use number of misdirections.
Disrupt him at the line.

Sammy

Reaction score
Saquon Barkley - (sigh) it's gonna be so tough trying to handle him without LVE, ....and this aint a young, mobile sean lee either. but I got feeling coaches will switch Lee with joe Thomas as
Lee to play weakside while Thomas takes the rep and role of Lee. as a strong side.

if Bark has success, that will set up play action to the likes of Slaten, Ingram and Golden Tate. and it could get even tougher if Gmen go no huddle or use number of misdirections.
Disrupt him at the line.

Is LVE out for sure? The Cowboys site still says Questionable.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Saquon Barkley - (sigh) it's gonna be so tough trying to handle him without LVE, ....and this aint a young, mobile sean lee either...
Disrupt him at the line.

Need to shut down the rungame , basically with good D and gang tackling, but also by putting up early points to put the game in the hand of jones and make him commit mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.