Game Day *** Cowboys vs Giants pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB61

Reaction score
This is for all the snowflakes sayin to me okay Boomer

CB61

Reaction score
They're going to say that to someone someday and they're not going to take it too lightly and they're going to get thumped

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
In Nepal at the moment and won’t be able to watch the game as we are headed up a cable car to look at Mt Everest during game time... with you all in spirit though and will be trying to catch game updates if possible

Hoping we keep the momentum going and make it 4-0 in the division :thumbup:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
well steve young pointed out how Dallas is 0-14 when being down by 7 or more in the last 14 games they were down. This doesn't sound right to me because weren't we down 7 at NY last year and Dallas won?

Mentioned how they are 4-7 on the road in the last 11 games.

he had some more which I am forgetting but his point was Dallas and Dak are front runners they are good with a lead and are not good playing from behind and can not come back. Then he mentioned dak as 1 td and 3 interceptions in the fourth quarter this year. That doesn't sound right to me but i am too lazy to look it up.

I do agree with him though, I feel like outside of two philly games and maybe the baltimore game his rookie year we don't seem to come back and win games when we get down, they mount comeback's but we never comeback and actually win.
I personally don’t get my takes from the national media talking heads no matter who they are. They get paid to try and be controversial knowing there’s suckers out there that will eat it up.

CB61

Reaction score
3fa43v.jpg
I just posted that earlier LOL it didn't set well with all my giant fan friends oh well

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLDG4HCBYnJJkR-luv_tJV8aegfYsv4PYb3i2I0drMbHKSWNlMBQ&s

MikeB80

Reaction score
I personally don’t get my takes from the national media talking heads no matter who they are. They get paid to try and be controversial knowing there’s suckers out there that will eat it up.

Well that is not true of everyone and Locally here in DFW we have some absolutely terrible reporters and people on the radio who have a complete lack of understanding of the games and the team.

CB61

Reaction score
:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Final time I'm chiming in to tell y'all about the superlative virtues the YAHOO SPORTS free download lays upon my fellow skinflints of footballish Fandom,,,as it flat-out don't f*** around in it's crystal clarity/ timely streaming,,,just sayin'o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.