Game Day *** Cowboys vs Giants pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anyone wanna guess the last time the Browns scored 49 points in a regular season game? It was September 16, 2007 when they beat Cincinnati 51-45. Todays goal should be to try and keep the Giants under 40.

That's asking a lot for this defense.

Probably. But NY offense is so bad, they may keep themselves to only 34.

ghst187

Reaction score
It’s a win/win today, if we win, we win, if we lose, we are suddenly in the race for the top draft pick

Patrick

Reaction score
Winning this game means nothing for me, it's the Giants.

With that being said I'm still cheering for a win and hopefully some confidence can come from it.

If not... at least we'll be getting an impact player in the draft.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Do we get to see a shot of Garrett, Jerry, Tony on the field hours before the game.
Maybe Tony and Jason punching out Jerry and Stephen? :lmao:
Yeah, this game has some storylines all the way to the booth. Maybe ole Romo can give us some gold while talking the game.

Aven8

Reaction score
Had a dream last we were in the SB. We beat the Colts by like 21. I remember saying how and the hell did we not only get to the SB, but win it by that much? I said wow, our 6th SB!......

It was surreal even in a dream.

Just win baby. I don’t need style points, just a victory!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We currently have 11 players on IR. 5 of them out for the year.

Out for the year: Smith, Collins, Jarwin, Hyatt, Kamara

Can return: LVE, Lee, Erving, Looney, Awuzie. Bryant

LVE, Erving and Bryant have just been designated to return. Did not see anything about Lee on his status. I think Awuzie has one more week to be eligible to return.
Looney just went on IR, so he will be at least 3 weeks. By then Biadasz should be entrenched as the C moving forward.

As I posted earlier, Brown has been activated, so if he plays today, lets see if the secondary improves any.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Losing to Garrett will be tough for me to ever get over....................... :thumbdown:

MikeB80

Reaction score
Do we get to see a shot of Garrett, Jerry, Tony on the field hours before the game.
Maybe Tony and Jason punching out Jerry and Stephen? :lmao:

pretty sure Romo is still not interested in small talk with Jason Garrett.

he must be loving calling the game today.

Techsass

Reaction score
Time to see if their D really is legit or if it's just been a scheduling mirage. That side of the game looks like the real competition.

Jason knows most our D players, but that NY O is going to limit him a lot in trying to attack it. Nolan may start looking pretty good today.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I just went and bought an indoor TV antenna to watch on the local channel. Our cable company is ridiculous, said internet and cable would be installed last Friday yet here we are on Sunday with no word from them! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.