Game Day *** Cowboys vs Giants pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
I have have a gut feeling the def will play decent this week. They took some heat this week and I think they respond.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Lets hope we smoke the giants today...
I've seen all their games.

As bad as we have been, they are worse...

In very different ways, but still worse.

IF this is a loss....yes this is much worse than we thought and not at all fixable for quite a while.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
It's amazing how you can pay Wentz 30+ million yet they still have a great defense. Jerry?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Too early?

black-cat-on-field.jpg

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Let's hope we don't find a new way to let us all down! I think the D will play a smidge better but will still find ways to give up points in the 20s; the front 4 should be able to get a lot of pressure, but we will most likely not get any INTs since we love giving receivers 10 yard cushions and everything underneath. I guess we can count on Dak & Zeke turning the ball over but offense making up for it.

It is like watching reruns of a movie you have seen many times before, but the movies you watch reruns of are the ones that you like. I do not want a rerun today; PLEASE!

Jipper

Reaction score
A loss today and I will be giving up on this season unfortunately, kinda sucks to be this way this early on but against such a poor team if the cowboys can’t win then there is really no point.

please win , let’s build some momentum

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Win and we are one game under .500 in the weakest division in football with the roster slowly getting healthier over the next 3 weeks.

Lose at home to an 0-4 division rival and the wheels on the clown bus completely fall off and we can start looking forward to a top ten pick.

Either way— we are about to learn more about the heart if this team.
Definitely.

Must win today.

Beating the teams in the NFC Least is our only hope to reach the playoffs.

It's now or never.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
seems like its all about Garrett returning to Dallas. That seems to be the only reason it is on CBS as the national game. Throw in Tony Romo is calling the game and they have their angle.
I approve this message.

I want the team to have to meet expectations on national broadcasts.

This team must learn to deal with adversity.

Bring it on.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
A loss today and I will be giving up on this season unfortunately, kinda sucks to be this way this early on but against such a poor team if the cowboys can’t win then there is really no point.

please win , let’s build some momentum

yup...a loss today....the only way I would stick around is if they fire someone. Heads would need to roll. I can't imagine losing to a team that has nobody on offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.