Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
The score on this one will be hard to predict. We don’t know how much Pollard and Zeke will play. Our Oline is once again being shuffled. Covid issues at DT. But the Giants are just bad and have more problems than we do. Will they just give up when they get behind? I’ll say Boys 31. Giants 16.

JustChip

Reaction score
The score on this one will be hard to predict. We don’t know how much Pollard and Zeke will play. Our Oline is once again being shuffled. Covid issues at DT. But the Giants are just bad and have more problems than we do. Will they just give up when they get behind? I’ll say Boys 31. Giants 16.
The main thing is don’t give them a reason to believe. No darn turnovers!

glimmerman

Reaction score
I see wft qb is out with covid. Did we catch anything from him. I bet there is a lot of false positives. I don’t like this, not a conspiracy guy but.

Creeper

Reaction score
The weather in NJ is partly sunny, cold, and a little breezy. I think the wind may be just enough to effect some passes and kicks.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The weather in NJ is partly sunny, cold, and a little breezy. I think the wind may be just enough to effect some passes and kicks.
So, we shouldn't have Zeurlein attempt any FG's? More going for it on 4th down? Like the Chargers did? :muttley:

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So....I just saw this on FB. Someone is angry!! LOL :laugh:

269590975_4887962297915153_6388730857143616630_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.