Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
Giants are bad and this isn’t necessarily a “must win” regardless, Dallas needs to win this one and stay healthy in the process

Creeper

Reaction score
Giants inactives are just Daniel Jones and Ben Bredeson, an offensive lineman. Toney is out on the COVID list, but Leonard Williams is active and will play. So whoever we have a LG will be tested today.

freemanjc19

Reaction score
You're wrong on your prediction that the Giants win the game.

It was not my intention to lead you to believe that I was predicting the Giants are going to win. I was simply saying this team plays down on games they should win. If this occurs, anything can happen.

glimmerman

Reaction score
It was not my intention to lead you to believe that I was predicting the Giants are going to win. I was simply saying this team plays down on games they should win. If this occurs, anything can happen.

yep you just said it.. lol.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Giants picking up DB from the parking lot.
We stomp the dead today and Rayne will be celebrating TD like it's the Superbowl......:muttley:
COWBOYS!

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Giants picking up DB from the parking lot.
We stomp the dead today and Rayne will be celebrating TD like it's the Superbowl......:muttley:
COWBOYS!

Yeah youll probably have to wait to celebrate a Cowboys lose but you can always hope.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Another divisional rival game.

hey brain---- not worried about NY....its the teams with all the you know what that could get our team sick ...and NFL reniged they said prior to start of season teams would forfeit rather than get another team

sick....i believe Paint that Dak will turn around his slump.....just concerned about WFT as far as health

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Giants are bad and this isn’t necessarily a “must win” regardless, Dallas needs to win this one and stay healthy in the process

I say it is a must win game.
Build confidence, get offense back on track.

HFA is still is play. Can clinch a playoffs as well the NFCE today.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

man really like photo....i believe Dak will pull out of slump...he says he is 100% as far as physical health.....i believe Dak has the where with all to turn around mental issues....and i believe O line plays better

I wish we had another RB ....i mean yes ITO we got and Clement.....just wish we sit Zeke for playoffs.....but coaches live with all this so they know more than me......great photo i take it ...its your son or

grandson?....cant go wrong Parsons jersey

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
man really like photo....i believe Dak will pull out of slump...he says he is 100% as far as physical health.....i believe Dak has the where with all to turn around mental issues....and i believe O line plays better

I wish we had another RB ....i mean yes ITO we got and Clement.....just wish we sit Zeke for playoffs.....but coaches live with all this so they know more than me......great photo i take it ...its your son or

grandson?....cant go wrong Parsons jersey
WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.