Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants Pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
Yes, they trounced Minny last weak. But today is as prime time as they get. Show the rest of the NFL that the Cowboys are contenders. Play like last week today and the rest of the season and take home that Lombardi Trophy.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Supposed to be raining all day, well, 50%, and cloudy...so no sun to ruin anything.

Cowboys feast today.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Consistency is needed today. Don't make me throw up my dinner.

Supposed to be raining all day, well, 50%, and cloudy...so no sun to ruin anything.

Cowboys feast today.

I live about 20 minutes from AT&T.... it's been raining all morning.. Not at the moment, though.

75boyz

Reaction score
The on paper matchups favor Dallas big time.
BUT imo the Giants have won games this year that I thought they would lose regardless if their starters played or not.
Even with that being said I still hope the team can have a convincing victory and continue building momentum towards the post season.

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
I just know they haven't played their best on Thanksgiving for the past decade. Get it done today Dallas!!!

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Sam Williams is going to have a break out game today as he should finally get some decent snaps with all the people ill or banged up.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

The Natural

Reaction score
12/24 will be as primetime as it gets. They'll wash a limping NY team today.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

Cowboys feast today.
Yep, might have to close it up today.
Weather report says its already raining and will continue, so roll that lid up Jerry.

Status
Not open for further replies.