Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

Carson

Reaction score
I feel this is the game Jones runs wild. Stack the box, spy Jones and win

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Lets hope we continue to play like we did against the vikes, and roll in hot into the playoff. Go Cowboys!

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Sam Williams is going to have a break out game today as he should finally get some decent snaps with all the people ill or banged up.
If he does get a lot of snaps today, I agree that he might have a few sacks/TFL’s to show. He seems to make plays every chance he has to get in the game.

He plays such a physical brand of football… which I love… but he’s always kind of on the edge of a personal foul in today’s game. I don’t want him to change but he needs to be aware.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Let's get Jalen Tolbert some targets today.
Sam Willams is getting more snaps, yessir.
It's ok if Damone Clark has a breakout game.

Waiting for the rookies to showout soon.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
3eb5f6516f6d85efda0b76436e26c9a3--landscaping-insects.jpg

Chuck 54

Reaction score
We already beat them by a TD when they were much healthier and without our starting QB and before Pollard was getting so many touches. Unless we get out-coached, we should win this one in the second half.
Contain Barkley and the W is ours.

Motorola

Reaction score
Another divisional game.
Should be a good game.
Peculiar NFL gameday this holiday:
○ If the Bills get a victory today, they will have won just as many games at Ford Field as the home team Lions-
Buffalo defeated Cleveland 31-23 there this past Sunday; Detroit is 2-3 so far in 2022.

○ Both the Giants and Vikings lost home games on Sunday, and both will play today.

○Traditional Thansgiving Day game hosts Lions and Cowboys both won on the road this past Sunday.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Go Cowboys. Get this win. Then enjoy some Turkey at Jerry’s house. Get a mini break…come back rested and ready to kick but the last half of the season…

Hardline

Reaction score
Saquon Barkley will earn his money today. They will probably have to drag him off the field.
I expect QB Jones to have some huge chunk runs against us.
But Dallas will grind their way to a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.