Cowboys vs Giants Score Predictions

Fire407

Reaction score
That's actually closer to what I expect from our Offense, but it always seems to take us a couple of games to get in stride.
We only averaged 22 points a game last season. Hopefully closer to 30 this year, but Garrett is still the head coach.

Techsass

Reaction score
We only averaged 22 points a game last season. Hopefully closer to 30 this year, but Garrett is still the head coach.
I'm expecting us to get around another 5 points per game this season, actually even a little more than that. If we can't return to being an offense DCs have to worry about, what were all of the changes for? We didn't mess with the defensive coaching, but it was almost across the board changes on the offense.

Gaede

Reaction score
17-13 Cowboys. Offense looks like junk, mostly.
Exactly what I was going to say.

We get the W but come away with a bad taste in our mouth after realizing the offense is exactly the same as last year and that Kellen Moore is not some unheralded creative genius. He is just the guy Garrett got to run the same 5 plays from the playbook

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
9-6 Dallas. Dak signs a contract at halftime for 15MM per year and is ecstatic about it.

Techsass

Reaction score

We get the W but come away with a bad taste in our mouth after realizing the offense is exactly the same as last year and that Kellen Moore is not some unheralded creative genius. He is just the guy Garrett got to run the same 5 plays from the playbook
Oh nooooooo!!! I hope you're just kidding. Please???

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

People have been banned for less than that.

DC Cowboy

Reaction score
ncwroJS.jpg

After a LONG off-season we got one week to go for the first game
Cowboys vs Giants, what's your prediction!?

21-7 Let's Go Cowboys!!!

:dance::dance::dance:

yEKWgl6.gif

some of you forgot the score of the last game last season, I see.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Good guys—20
Bad guys—10

We are the team to start Eli’s walk to retirement.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
The score at the half will be Giants 27, Cowboys 7. Jerry will sign Zeke at halftime. Jason Garrett holds true to his word that there is no timeframe for Zeke to report to play and starts him the second half. Final score Giants 20 Cowboys 31.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The score at the half will be Giants 27, Cowboys 7. Jerry will sign Zeke at halftime. Jason Garrett holds true to his word that there is no timeframe for Zeke to report to play and starts him the second half. Final score Giants 20 Cowboys 31.

Wow. Zeke is so good that he’s gonna take points away from the Giants after halftime

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

Your doing different drugs than I. Anyone over Linehand improves the offense.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

27 vs this d? We are still good without Quinn & BJones.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
I can't really state what I think of Zeke here.

He showed who he really is over the summer and I'll never forget it.

Just like all those irrational fans who swore they would never watch a game as long as Jerry owns the team.

You tend to think outside of the box. Which means you can understand this is merely business.