Cowboys vs Giants Score Predictions

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
People are selling Pollard short on his impact..

I'm quite high on Pollard's potential, but I envision first-game issues. Just the nature of the best. I'd be shocked if he, in a lead back role, sizzles right out of the gate.

Sunday should be a Cowboys win, but I agree with those expecting an embarrassingly tight, low-scoring affair. 16-13, Cowboys.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I'm quite high on Pollard's potential, but I envision first-game issues. Just the nature of the best. I'd be shocked if he, in a lead back role, sizzles right out of the gate.

Sunday should be a Cowboys win, but I agree with those expecting an embarrassingly tight, low-scoring affair. 16-13, Cowboys.

What issues. Is he playing the '84 Bears defense, those issues?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
This game really should not be close fellas, if we cant beat the Giants (even without the Ewok) then we got some major problems.

27-17 Cowboys:dance:

sunalsorises

Reaction score
Wow. Zeke is so good that he’s gonna take points away from the Giants after halftime

Judging from some, yes. Judging from others, some fan who played highs school football will come out of the stands and rush for 120 yards.

ArbynTX

Reaction score
With Jerry Jones
Dallas 28-14

Without Jerry Jones
Dallas 35-7

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I think we got this. :laugh:

34 - 17 Cowboys :flagwave: but some complain because they think it should have been 38 - 13 :lmao:
39i02d.gif

:laugh::clap: