Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants second half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
We need a reasonably quick TD followed by Giants 3 and out .

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Offense now has zero room for mistakes since they ate up so much clock and had nothing to show for it. This is ridiculous...this Giants team is a joke and decimated by injuries yet they show up hungry and we show up flat.

Dallas is sloppy

JoeBoBBY

Reaction score
This team ate the cheese.......

That's exactly what I was thinking....

Maybe romo can snap the ball before the play clock is at 1. Maybe we run the ball this half ?

But but. Dunbar needs to be worked into the action. He is awesome !

John813

Reaction score
The team just seems to get inattentively careless. It is like a broken record with them. Until they flesh this out, you really can't speak about competing for a championship. There is really no excuse for the type of mistakes they have made this game. The offensive line is also playing sub par running wise.

Same offensive line as last year. Might be the rb

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
The crowd does nothing to pick the team up. The Giants were playing in silence in the red zone there. Disgraceful.

Let's be completely honest here. The fans that cheer and scream their brains out don't have $45 to drop on parking.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
The crowd does nothing to pick the team up. The Giants were playing in silence in the red zone there. Disgraceful.

Every year, people ***** about the crowd…every year.

What has there been to cheer about in this game?

ShiningStar

Reaction score
I am very disappointed he didnt have this team fired up and ready to play. But then again..its only the opening game of the season, at home, and against a division rival.

taht is hurt, that is not going to get any weaker, that came out swinging. COME ON.

superonyx

Reaction score
do we open the offense up at all or keep 3-4 yards at a time?

Trying to see what our identity is...so far it's dink and dunk and take what you get...

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Turnover battle not in our favor it's not likely we win with 2 turnovers to none

manster4ever

Reaction score

It really is. My gosh, I"ve loved this team and followed them passionately since '78 but we have NO home field advantage and haven't since the 90's at Texas Stadium...sucks but it's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.