Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants second half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Not sure we're going to face a sorrier and more depleted defense until we face the Giants again. So disappointing..

texbumthelife

Reaction score
What are you talking about. Get real.

Are you telling me this team looked ready tonight, to you? The play calling has been suspect. The mental errors have castrated them. The ST blunders. I can go on forever. This team was NOT ready to play. Period. That is 100% on the Head Coach. You want the accolades, you also get the criticism.

Eddie

Reaction score
Thank god tomorrow's a Jewish holiday and we're off from work. If I had to wake up early after watching this mess, I'd be flipping my lid right now.

loublue22

Reaction score
the Witten false start
the Williams drop
the Dez drop
the Beasley fumble
the Street fumble

that's literally like 30 points the wide receivers have given away

Sydla

Reaction score
Am I the only one mad as he!!? Once again we have taken an inferior team for granted. The Giants said they would be us and they are making good on their word. This team (Cowboys) and the entire coaching staff is extremely overrated. I don't care how this game turns out, I'm sick of this tease this organization comes up with year in and year out. It explains why i rarely come and pst here anymore. This will probably be the only post i make this year, as i lose more interest in this pathetic franchise...

Wait until next Sunday when we get run out of Philly and are 0-2.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
So now, Romo feels he must make plays now.

That's usually not a good thing.

foofighters

Reaction score
Being on the sideline getting his ankle taped hurt but I am talking about him going in the first half to get an IV. Some may call me brutal or whatever but I believe as a pro, you have to understand the situation. As a superstar you have to rise to the situation. Would it have hurt to wait until the Giants possession to go in? I don't know that nor do I blame the loss on Dez. I have never really cared for Irvin but he always understood the moment. He rose when needed and more importantly made everyone else around him better. I am concerned by Dez's departure in the first half.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
they ran the ball fine, not having WR who can get open and drops the ball when they are open came up to bite

We haven't ran it consistently and we've been having to throw a lot on third and short.

Status
Not open for further replies.