Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants second half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plankton

Reaction score
Plenty of time to win, but the offense hasn't been able to get out of their own way all night.

Sydla

Reaction score
Hey Garrett, dumb---, you might have to call pass plays longer than 5 yards now.

CalCBFan

Reaction score
Am I the only one mad as he!!? Once again we have taken an inferior team for granted. The Giants said they would be us and they are making good on their word. This team (Cowboys) and the entire coaching staff is extremely overrated. I don't care how this game turns out, I'm sick of this tease this organization comes up with year in and year out. It explains why i rarely come and pst here anymore. This will probably be the only post i make this year, as i lose more interest in this pathetic franchise...

ccb04

Reaction score
Throw the ball to the freaking RB's. It's worked almost all night and they've simply went away from it. Escobar should also see the field over Street, etc.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
With what WRs? The one that drops the ball, the other that drops the ball, the one that isn't on the field when it counts or the one that swats the ball to their D for another int?

When they threw deep they at least got the PI call....not getting that on 4 yard Devin Street Slant

Dwight

Reaction score
It's clear that Dallas doesn't have a threat at wideout if Dez gets hurt. That's why I wanted a WR in this years past draft.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
What could possibly go wrong with not running the ball. And having a dink and dunk offense???

Ummmmm. I dunno. We have tony freaking romo getting smacked down as he tries to make a tackle!!!!!

The FO . The coaches. The team. Ate the cheese.........

Off to philly. 0-1,

Dumb. Dumb dumb. Disgusting. 6 point favorites we were.....RBBC is the way to go !

I'm pretty sure none of these blunder plays had anything to do with our RBs.

Zordon

Reaction score
So now our playcalling is back to being conservative as possible? Not a single shot down field. Disgusting.

Giants are playing their safeties high. They're not taking any risks on a big play. They'd rather watch us dink and dunk down the field until we self destruct.

Status
Not open for further replies.