Game Day Cowboys vs Green Bay 1st Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddie

Reaction score
This season can't end fast enough. I'm just crushed with how bad the division is and yet Tony is hurt the whole thing freaking thing sucks. We should be thinking about resting guys by now.

This was the perfect opportunity to run away with the division. Never gonna be this good again.

RomoFor6

Reaction score
Stack the line with a single receiver (Devin Street, to boot). Hmmmmmmm, I wonder what they are going to run? They must be really confusing the defense.. Smh

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
Actually it's better with Garrett than since Landry. Still not good. And it requires the right personnel to execute which we have some of now. Small part IMO but definitely room for improvement

Fair enough. OTOH, if anyone thinks we have good coaching then it's pointless to even converse with them, IMO. We're out coached every game.

eternaljester81

Reaction score
Prior to this year, Dez has never had even remotely questionable hands. I have to imagine the injuries affected him more than we'll ever know.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Not a bad idea, but I still don't like the bunched formations.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
So, if Lucky is in the game, the play will likely go to him within two yard of the LOS.

I've got that figured out from my couch. I'm sure opposing teams can do the same.

toto1939

Reaction score
*If* their best cover guy is out, we just might have some chance

Status
Not open for further replies.