Game Day Cowboys vs Green Bay 1st Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

khiladi

Reaction score
I'd keep feeding the ball to Dez irrespective.. He's getting open..

He's that type of guy that needs to keep his head in the game and that good when he gets going in a rhythm..

Staubacher

Reaction score
Ok I take back what I said Dez lol

Edit - Dez cannot hold on once again

man oh man

northernvacowboysfan

Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers vs Some Guy
Aaron Rodgers has a passer rating of 130.4 against the blitz.

You blitz him and you die.
If u dont blitz him he has all day and picks you apart......at least blitzing messes up the timing and makes him hurry his throws.....ive seen teams blitz him and seen him struggle with it......a team in the position Dallas in is has nothing to lose.....play to win, take chances because obviously what they're doing on defense is not working.. its football 101

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
This entire offense needs to be wiped from the face of the earth. No hurry up, no running out of the spread, no screens, no digs, no picks....it's sickening watching football around the NFL and you see teams like the Jaguars be more creative on offense. This idiot ginger has been here nearly a decade, this offense should be a well oiled machine.

After a season with no Romo, you can tell that the offensive philosophy is make sure you wait for the defense to be 100% set before the snap. I've counted 11 times where the def isnt set/have >11 on the field and we just sit around

links18

Reaction score
Dez makes catches when the ground helps him out a little....

Status
Not open for further replies.