Game Day Cowboys vs Green Bay Post Game Thread

coult44

Reaction score
As long as we keep going, watching, and supporting the Star, JJ will keep doing things this way. As long as he's making money and Cowboys are in the news, losing doesn't matter to him!

DTown214

Reaction score
Stop with the Dez Bryant hate. I could do a better job than Cassell at getting him the ball. If Tony or any competent quarterback was in there he'd be making plays. This season is a throw away simply because of the Romo injuries. If Romo stays healthy we'd be locking up some field advantage by now. **** happens. Get ready for next year.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Stop with the Dez Bryant hate. I could do a better job than Cassell at getting him the ball. If Tony or any competent quarterback was in there he'd be making plays. This season is a throw away simply because of the Romo injuries. If Romo stays healthy we'd be locking up some field advantage by now. **** happens. Get ready for next year.

Dez has stunk up two losses this year - TB and GB.

Not hating just being honest.

He isn't worth 70 mil

daveferr33

Reaction score
Stroll down memory lane.

NS_08COWSPACKERSVB8_16686927.JPG

The Natural

Reaction score
I know the Joneses swear Garrett is safe, but if we lose out, with a blowout at home in week 17..I think it just might be enough to get him canned