Game Day Cowboys vs Green Bay Post Game Thread

Staubacher

Reaction score
Bullcrap.

Jerry is worth 4-5 Billion Dollars and is way to close to the end of his life to actually care more about padding his bank account than winning.

No owner bleeds like Jerry when his team fails. This isn't a man who is just crunching numbers on a balance sheet.

Yup I really think Jerrah has had his full of Garrett.

I think Stephen talks him into one more year though given the Romo excuse.

VThokie7

Reaction score
I know the Joneses swear Garrett is safe, but if we lose out, with a blowout at home in week 17..I think it just might be enough to get him canned

Our only hope is blowout losses where the team quits. Jerry isn't one to admit failure and especially when the buyout will be so expensive.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
You guys are acting like we're still in this.

Our season is over. Crank up the hostility!

Jason Garrett got paid 6 million dollars to do this to us.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
If Jerry Jones has any respect for this franchise you fire Garrett and make Cassel the backup to Moore before the night is over.

Garret's time to learn how to be a coach is over. This guy has never EVER given the team an advantage at the coaching position. Promote Marinelli as interim HC and start evaluating college HCs now.

Or trade for Sean Payton.

SlwSVT

Reaction score
There needs to be some big changes on this coaching staff. We are week by week out coached and out schemed. How the game plan today on defense was to play nickel with 3 safeties the majority of the game was horrible. You are scheming against a depleted O line, depleted receiving corps and weather on top of it. Yet we scheme with the nickel and give up well over 200+ yards on the ground. Also, the offense is so vanilla.