Game Day ***Cowboys vs Jaguars 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
DiNucci’s last pass as a Cowboys will be a TD. How nice. The only thing he’ll ever have in common with Romo.

kevm3

Reaction score
I'm trying my best to suspend what I'm seeing on the field, but I don't think McCarthy is going to really have this team flowing. This team is getting spanked on all levels. We're pretty much down to hoping Dak has some transcendent season.

You can only tell so much from preseason, but the way the starters are being put in bubble wrap reminds me of Garrett. The fact that we burnt whole halves on Dinucci tells me performance isn't the number one concern on the team. The team just hasn't looked good at all aside from some halves with our first string defense, but I don't know if that'll be enough.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Nooch to Dixon TDDDDD. Only took the whole 2nd half to get it.

Mannix

Reaction score
Then you are biased against Jaylon. Cox and Gifford aren't better than Jaylon and have missed a ton of tackles this game.

You guys hate Jaylon for making a tackle 5 yards from line of scrimmage but want guys who miss tackles to take his job...... makes sense if you're an idiot and want the team to fail
First of all, its 9 yards downfield....not 5....and he is making the tackles because someone else is already holding the ball carrier up

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
First of all, its 9 yards downfield....not 5....and he is making the tackles because someone else is already holding the ball carrier up
But yet was near the top of the team for TFL........ that's tackles behind the line of scrimmage.

When you guys dislike a player y'all go to extreme lengths to make crap up to hate on him for.

Status
Not open for further replies.