Game Day ***Cowboys vs Jaguars 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The Cowboys have some very good starters, at some positions, but the overall depth is not impressive.

This is backups vs backups in the second half and it's been all Jacksonville on both sides of the ball.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
Lmao these has been going on thru 5 different coordinators. But ok...
Again....a deflection.
Has the defense not been a top 10-top 5 unit at times? Don't act like last year was the norm. It was an aberration. Limited offseason meets a poor coordinator and coaching and that's what we get. There have been games in the past where subpar QBs have performed well. There have also been games where the defense shut down top tier offenses. It's the NFL. That's what happens. These guys are the best in the world at what they do. You act like it's limited to the Dallas Cowboys. Try watching other teams play and gain a bit of perspective.

Flamma

Reaction score
This year should be interesting to see if anything has changed. This team is soft and has played soft for over a decade minus maybe a year or two. We saw it during the Romo era, so lets see if if it continues with Dak. To be clear, I am not blaming any of our quarterbacks.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
This year should be interesting to see if anything has changed. This team is soft and has played soft for over a decade minus maybe a year or two. We saw it during the Romo era, so lets see if if it continues with Dak. To be clear, I am not blaming any of our quarterbacks.
I promise you - nothings has changed.

Mannix

Reaction score
They need to somehow hide Brandon Smith....he will make it in this league....too smart...too talented.

Status
Not open for further replies.