Game Day ***Cowboys vs Jaguars 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I'll give you the exact reason why I'm not on Burton.
He's going back to stocking shelves after today. Mukuamu is making the team. 1 play to pull him out would have sent a message to the young fella.
Remember last year when Dalton got smoked in the game, had a concussion. No one came to his defense, no one even went to pick him up.thats the difference with this team's lack of accountability. And nothing changes if you don't call players out as a coaching staff.
Saying dumb crap again. Israel has nothing to do with last year and he won't be the starter nor the backup. He most likely won't even be active on game day unless there is an injury. He needs every snap he can in preseason to develop. Pulling him after 1 mistake is idiotic, when its preseason. That's the time to teach, not pull a guy that you need to develop.

Reactions: BAT

terra

Reaction score
funny, I always thought preseason had two goals: get your starters ready and check out your young players.

Seems like there was only one purpose and it was NOT to get ready for the season.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
LOL...Yes I did! I took my arthritis medicine AND a couple libations.

The other guy said teams lost starters....it's up to ME to go find them? Come on man!

Yes, if you really are interested in it. Other people answered you. Hell, the Cowboys have lost tons of players in the preseason. It's kind of like common knowledge. I remember this guy Romo being lost in a PS game.

Cmac

Reaction score
I’m put off by the poor tackling. Tackling is fundamental. It has nothing to do with talent.

I gave McCarthy a mulligan last year. But he continues to be underwhelming.
.....and his staff.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
after today with the players that played today didnt see more than three players that belong on a nfl roster

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
At this point I’ll start cox over jaylon real shyt nd maybe gilford
Then you are biased against Jaylon. Cox and Gifford aren't better than Jaylon and have missed a ton of tackles this game.

You guys hate Jaylon for making a tackle 5 yards from line of scrimmage but want guys who miss tackles to take his job...... makes sense if you're an idiot and want the team to fail

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
I’m put off by the poor tackling. Tackling is fundamental. It has nothing to do with talent.

I gave McCarthy a mulligan last year. But he continues to be underwhelming.

Agree. I wasn't going to hold last year against him but hes proving all the people that don't like him as the coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.