Game Day ***Cowboys vs Jaguars 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
#62 Braylon Jones is having a nice game so far. He has improved every game. He worked his way onto the PS.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Dinucci just closing his eyes and throwing.

He’s a complete spare.

starfan1

Reaction score
SMFH McCarthy must have a old vendetta he has to pay back by keeping this scrub

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
Goodness we suck. Everything about our backups and special teams suck. I hope our starters are a lot better.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
It was a really stupid play and shows that he has no football sense and situational awareness. I am a big fan of his but that is a giant red flag when someone lacks that type of decision making.

Hopefully, it is just a one-time occurrence.
1 stupid play doesn't mean he has no situational awareness. He went to wrap up and receiver ducked down. If it was something he did over and over, sure. It's insane to think a rookie, or expect a rookie, to never make a mistake. That's stupid

Hardline

Reaction score
Matt Farniok should nail down the backup center position today. No bad snaps and hes driving his opponent off the line of scrimmage on a regular basis.

KB1122

Reaction score
Some of these guys need to go through more tackling drills!!

I know it's not the starters. But when bad tackling is this pervasive throughout a team, it means you are not drafting/signing the right guys or you are not teaching them well or there's is not enough motivation going on. Or all of those things.

Status
Not open for further replies.