Game Day ***Cowboys vs Jaguars 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Keep it within the guidelines and please do not start new threads during the game as they will be deleted

starfan1

Reaction score
There are some positive takeaways. I like Clark and overshowns energy.

I like Ferguson and Tolbert looks like somethings clicked

Dowdle despite the fumble has some pop I like him

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
The most entertaining part of the preseason is reading through this thread with so many posters looking to get their biases confirmed or those thinking this meaningless game is the superbowl!
Or it just confirms what we already suspect....McCarthy can't coach or call plays. Kellen Moore kept this circus afloat.....This team is once again...not ready to play a game. Does it matter when???? Pre-season...regular season....Playoffs???? All games matter. It sets a tone...And it's the one thing this franchise has never got....or understood since Jimmy left.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
If we can’t keep the OL starters healthy we are going to have serious problems.
That is always a pipe dream and not a plan, you either get OL in FA or draft good ones and develop , Ball & Cox were a mistake . Nothing to show for that high picks.

Elusiv1

Reaction score
Ok ok let's go Grier and Tolbert!! Good stuff by them to end the half on a positive. Let's get rid of that damn turnover bug though, and let's see more Deuce and Aubrey FG's in the 2nd half

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Or it just confirms what we already suspect....McCarthy can't coach or call plays. Kellen Moore kept this circus afloat.....This team is once again...not ready to play a game. Does it matter when???? Pre-season...regular season....Playoffs???? All games matter. It sets a tone...And it's the one thing this franchise has never got....or understood since Jimmy left.
Stop.

Mannix

Reaction score
When Tolbert isn't doing bad things, he kind of reminds me of Randall Cobb....if he shows up big and Gallup does not, there needs to be a change made immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.