Game Day ***Cowboys vs Jaguars 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Since the Dallas Cowboys website called Stephens the next Hendershot, I really wanted to see him play, and he is living up to it.

Ferguson looked pretty good, almost feel like we won’t even lose a beat going from Dalton Schultz to him.

Starting to wonder why we even bothered to draft Schoonmaker, but hope to see some good stuff from him b4 preseason is done.
Teo blocking tight end

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
have a feeling my guarantee might go into toilet....but it must be noted...this was not a Platinum guarantee
wait for season to start for those....if we get Martin back and quit chissling and pay 2.5 mil for decent kicker....how did we let McGovern walk/...remember first game 2021 against Bucs....McGovern played flawless almost at RG?
but we got the money....get Martin back....top 3 guard in all of NFL if not the best?...Dak needs him
Good to see you again Rico.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We have so many good tightends that not drafting a gaurd is looking worse and worse
there are NEVER too many good lineman...NEVER...what happened to our thinking caps during draft?....i get it with Mazi Smith....he is a brawler and is good and will get better...but we needed help O line...if you noticed the PATS....they always were top 10 or top 5 in offensive O lines to keep Brady upright

kevm3

Reaction score
What I saw out there reminds me too much of years past. We looked sharp coming out of half, but we were getting clowned to close the game and then Rourke runs for an easy first down.

You can only take so much from preseason, but you can take the tone and tenor and I'm, seeing things I don't like. Weak o-line, no kicker and just not looking 'clutch' out there.

Positives? Deuce looks like a player.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
False start on a center has to be the stupidest penalty you can get lol.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Game balls: Thomas, Deuce.

Game went about as I expected it to. Our scrubs most often get outplayed by other teams' scrubs. I think it is an NFL rule at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.