Game Day *** Cowboys vs Jaguars 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Its been a while since I have enjoyed a cowboys game like this with a comfortable lead.

Agreed. I came in this ***** like "yup we're gonna lose, I just wonder how bad"

Then this happens. If we can play like this always, I take back what I said about us tanking because we won't do anything in the playoffs.

iamliko22

Reaction score
Pretty much the only way for me to regain my hope for this season.. .. Of course up 24-0 at the half.. . ***....

zeke21

Reaction score
Yeah but it was 6 points...He was as open as Elliot was in the 1st quarter for the TD. Sorry...I'm not taking hte bait..how well we played. Prescott was aweful. Should have had 2 fumbles ..and missed 4 wide open plays for TD.
Im not a fan of Dak but you have to respect what he has done today. He is playing really really well

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
9 rushes for Dak leads to the best half for the Cowboys all season

Is it really possible they're going to let their running QB run?

Dak has more yards and higher yards per carry than Zeke. We've got two runners in the backfield. This is what it looks like when we use both of them.

JGRXXN

Reaction score
The Offense looks different because we are finally running crossing routes... Pats do it all the time with Brady... Crossing routes rub routes RPOs Read Option and take shots deep and watch how we start moving the ball

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Gotta say I’m impressed. Garrett, Linehan, and Dak executing when their backs against the wall.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Camping at the beach right now in the 808 but thank goodness for nfl reddit!

Ren

Reaction score
Someone explain this team to me, where the hell did this performance come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.