Game Day *** Cowboys vs Jaguars 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

khiladi

Reaction score
They looked decent today. We need the angry cowboys. Garrett must have cursed his *** off this week.

And Jaguars defense to play like trash with their offense.. now they probably aren’t going to try, knowing how garbage their offense is..

Rayman70

Reaction score
I'm stunned as well guys. However, go back to one of my posts I made on here a day or so ago..I said whomever wins, it will be a blow out.I said it could be Dallas or the Jags...but it wont be close. Looks like Im a savant, at least for this week. lol It was a matter of which team would respond in a big way coming off a loss.Guess we have the answer.

Rajveer

Reaction score
If we perform like this on a consistent basis then we have a chance at this season.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hopefully, this new offensive approach is here to stay. If Dak gets injured running, so be it but that is his game and the only way he will be successful here.

Now, go run that clock down with Zeke!

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Great game so far.. highlights that Dak is the key, predictably, not the oline, not the WRs.. dak finally taking the yards offered.. now zeke tofind holes and run clock and we are 2016 again!
yes, yes, yes.... this is 100% Dak. He is playing great, and predictably, we are moving up and down the field. I dont want to hear about WRs getting open, Oline not blocking... its all in Daks performance.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I'm stunned as well guys. However, go back to one of my posts I made on here a day or so ago..I said whomever wins, it will be a blow out.I said it could be Dallas or the Jags...but it wont be close. Looks like Im a savant, at least for this week. lol It was a matter of which team would respond in a big way coming off a loss.Guess we have the answer.
I remember... what the lotto numbers? Lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.