Game Day *** Cowboys vs Jaguars post game thread***

DaleMc

Reaction score
good win, Lets hope it is just a start of a winning streak.

reddyuta

Reaction score
TBH i thought we would get slaughtered in this game,JAX got no weapons on offense without Fornette.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Prescott needs to watch some game tape of this game and see how many guys he missed for 6pts. I lost count @ 4....And I bet the all-22 there will be more.:rolleyes:

He played overall a good game but yes he did not see these wide open guys especially Zeke for a passing TD, no one was near him and he was in the end zone.

Needs better vision and field awareness.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Prescott needs to watch some game tape of this game and see how many guys he missed for 6pts. I lost count @ 4....And I bet the all-22 there will be more.:rolleyes:
lower the negativity..i get it if he throws a tad lower to gallup thats 6 but he ran it in anyway..baby steps..you realize weve been in every game within a score to the end and if we beat the Commanders next week we are in first place..

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
That just happened.

Agreed...Didn't see that coming. But then again...Jacksonville is a wounded bird. No Fournette...LT...X-WR...No TEs. What happened to them today...happened to us last week. No offense...and eventually we wore them out on defense.

lwehlers

Reaction score
Cowboys QB Dak Prescott is now 10-2 when he’s rushed the ball at least five times in a game. He’s now 5-0 when rushing at least seven times. #CamNewtonOffensePlease

Don't forget -
Against the
#2 defense last season
#1 defense coming into tonight
With a win, Dak is 5-0 when rushing at least 7 times.
#LetDakBeDak

First time in stadium history we start 3-0 at home

Tidbits - Feed Zeke, Sign Beez, why the heck did we have Byron Jones at S for years?, thank you uncle Jerry for telling Stephen to stop babying Dak

I do not understand why Prescott does not run more in road games that would help keep the chains moving. hopefully he will start next week. great win again.