Game Day *** Cowboys vs Jaguars post game thread***

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Heading in to work tommorow like
giphy.gif

mikeb18768

Reaction score
I'm happy today but we need to bring the same swagger into D.C. next week or this means nothing... It would be nice to see our game plan for next week using the QB the same way

iamliko22

Reaction score
So maybe I am going to the December Philly game. :huh:

Grest win .. Sucked me back in.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
lower the negativity..i get it if he throws a tad lower to gallup thats 6 but he ran it in anyway..baby steps..you realize weve been in every game within a score to the end and if we beat the Commanders next week we are in first place..

I didn't even count that play...I can appreciate a guy trying to make a play...I'm talking about just completely whiffing on a guy running wide open...Tavon aught to be pissed. He was open a few times down field uncovered for scores. So was Rico.

Reaction score
Jekyll - Hyde - Jekyll - Hyde - Jekyll - Hyde - Jekyll - Hyde - Jekyll - Hyde - Jekyll - Hyde - Jekyll - Hyde - Jekyll - Hyde - Jekyll - Hyde - Jekyll - Hyde - Jekyll - Hyde - Jekyll - Hyde - Jekyll - Hyde - Jekyll - Hyde - Jekyll - Hyde - Jekyll - Hyde - Jekyll - Hyde - Jekyll - Hyde - Jekyll - Hyde - Jekyll - Hyde -
Yeah.
Thrilled with the win. But I don't know what to think of this team.
They need to do this for a few weeks.
Give me a few more weeks like this. Be consistent

lwehlers

Reaction score
They haven’t really played two good games in a row this year. I predict we blow the Commanders out for two in a row.
we will not blow the skins out expect another 19-16 game. hopefully we can come out on the winning score this time.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
He played overall a good game but yes he did not see these wide open guys especially Zeke for a passing TD, no one was near him and he was in the end zone.

Needs better vision and field awareness.

Passing 17 of 27 183 yards 2TDs 0 INTs 107 QB rating
Rushing 11 for 82 1 TD

But Dak kick any field goals! What a luuuuuzer!

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
This was The best game Tyron had all season. Looked like the LT we used to believe in.

This was Collins best game ever. Besides that illegal block in the back, which was irrelevant in the play, he played a perfect game