Game Day ***Cowboys vs Jaguars Postgame thread***

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Two things about Fat Mike.

1) He's from Greenfield Avenue Pittsburgh, Pa. 15217

2) He's a next level thinker. He's not going to put anything on film right now that an opponent can use.

The Bucs are getting punched in the mouth on September 9.

You see that? I say something positive about our coach and the team and what do I get? Two likes.

This doesn't go unnoticed by me. It gets charted and studied.

If you find that I'm too negative you only have yourselves to blame.

T-RO

Reaction score
You see that? I say something positive about our coach and the team and what do I get? Two likes.

This doesn't go unnoticed by me. It gets charted and studied.

If you find that I'm too negative you only have yourselves to blame.

You are the Amazon of Likes. Should really consider a Risen Prime program to capitalize.

Cmac

Reaction score
Cmac--- i am hoping Brady has one of his very rare below par performances...along with Buc turnovers and timely penalties.......and the clock winds down and we have higher score than them....another Al Michaels

"Do you believe in miracles"??? ( 1980 winter olympics USA win over Russia in hockey )
I been waiting for a long time Gorico......since Jimmy left. How much longer?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Probably the dumbest post of the day and that is saying something.
If you are still thinking McCarthy is some kind of savior after last year and the way things are looking now, then you are the one that failed Football 101.
who said savior that the atlantic ocean gap between a good nfl coach and the worst we ever had as you so ignorantly stated , really you off your meds??

...get passed the stupidity already, lets stop living in ridiculous unfounded statements and keep it real..

blueblood70

Reaction score
yet 70% of the payer who played yesterday wont be here in any way not even on the PS...i cant get over how clueless some of you are..

seriously,

first off they played all their starters and for long while against our 2 AND 3S and then their 2s against our 3s and 4s..they literally used this game as their tune-up while we didn't paly any starters and used backup coordinators to call the game , this was a glorified practice for us while they were trying to gain some confidence by beating up on our practice squad and backup coaching staff..

to the rest of you complaining about our lack of depth...
curious how long have you been watching sports?

you do realize that these players we call our backups and some 3rd on the depth chart

1. should they ever be called upon they will be sprinkled in with our STASRTERS so its not like they will be all paying together at once like in PS..if you play the backups here and there you cover up their flaws with the play around them..

2.if the time comes like last season when the depth is down to 3 with 4 qbs and so many injuries you are playing backup team, lower the dang expectations no team can overcome that..

you all keep crying for depth like there s not drop off , its always drop off you just hope to not need so many that it becomes too many holes to patch and the dam breaks..

that what happened in 2020 and no coach or team can overcome it. proof look at the most inured teams last year not one finished 500 or above..not one

everyone's depth is lacking.

outside of backup qb which well if they are needed for more then game or two seasons is most likely in jeopardy.

i agree our is lacking there but we have the best depth ive seen in quite awhile if you look at them as individuals who all play alongside or starters in spot duty,..not 11 of them all on the field at once..

BTW on my last soap box rant the roster is hardly set not even close to game 1 43 decided on, let alone 53 and 10 for the PS..there's lots of time to change backup QB and maybe add a DT or two to make up for injuries' the last two games..

so calm down!! jeez Louise the overactions here is lie the world has ended..this is football you all will be ok and lets see them actual play season and then cry about the misfortunes, not before they happen..

Rayman70

Reaction score
Cox should start . He's been very steady. LVE AND Jaylon should be role guys. DT, Center and back up QB are HUGE concerns. We learned that while Wright has been a standout, he should not start yet. We learned Burton stinks and needs cut. Its sad when a rookie 6th rd guy is the best we have at DT. That is true. If we role into Tampa with that in mind, we have 0 chance. We need to make a couple deals fast.

terra

Reaction score
who said savior that the atlantic ocean gap between a good nfl coach and the worst we ever had as you so ignorantly stated , really you off your meds??

...get passed the stupidity already, lets stop living in ridiculous unfounded statements and keep it real..
Your posts indicate that you would not recognize real if it slapped you in the face.
I am done with you.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I missed the entire 1st half, but the second half Luke Gifford looked very good. Don't have much else positive to say, but I didn't expect to see much from 3rd teamers, practice squad players and players that will be cut altogether.

stinkface

Reaction score
Cox should start . He's been very steady. LVE AND Jaylon should be role guys. DT, Center and back up QB are HUGE concerns. We learned that while Wright has been a standout, he should not start yet. We learned Burton stinks and needs cut. Its sad when a rookie 6th rd guy is the best we have at DT. That is true. If we role into Tampa with that in mind, we have 0 chance. We need to make a couple deals fast.

Based on the last game I think you are incorrect. He missed more then a few tackles against Jville against scrubs. I think he will get there eventually, but I wouldn't put him the same zip code as LVE at this point. Now Jaylon is a different story as he misses tackles all the time and his coverage skills are trash.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Based on the last game I think you are incorrect. He missed more then a few tackles against Jville against scrubs. I think he will get there eventually, but I wouldn't put him the same zip code as LVE at this point. Now Jaylon is a different story as he misses tackles all the time and his coverage skills are trash.
With Cox' flaws, he is still better than LVE. He just is. LVE cant cover backs. Cox can and does that well. LVE is a liability.

basel90

Reaction score
Well , time for the real thing now. No more preseason excuses to mask the reality which many suspect about this coach and the existing roster .
MM is very suspect and not in full control of much of the team . He is just managing the roster that Jerry and the FO give him .

The roster has little depth as seen in the preseason . Al the money is concentrated on Jerry’s stars ( Dak , zeke , DLaw, Cooper , etc) . Lack of depth is a big issue in such a violent game . I doubt Dak will go all season without missing games .
The defense should be improved .

Will be interesting to see what happens if this team misses the playoffs after last year’s dud .

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I been waiting for a long time Gorico......since Jimmy left. How much longer?

Cmac-----hey man i truly feel for you.....its been a long and very painful wait...only so much a human can take

stinkface

Reaction score
With Cox' flaws, he is still better than LVE. He just is. LVE cant cover backs. Cox can and does that well. LVE is a liability.
Then you have Cox play 3rd down and LVE plays the first 2 downs. Lots of teams do this. Neither one of those guys are 3 down linebackers.