Game Day ***Cowboys vs Jaguars Postgame thread***

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Trevor Lawrence is and will continue to be >>> than Dak…

Dak is a great human being but Trevor will have a better career. That throw Trevor made on the opening drive is the difference between the two and he hasn’t even played a snap of a real NFL game…

Yawn

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am watching the Dolphins Bengals game, and in the 2nd half, both secondaries are bad.
:laugh:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
My fear is, they will say they both are so close, they keep both.
They do not need to keep but 2 QB’s on the roster. A 3rd takes up valuable roster space.

They probably will keep both. If Dak goes down this could be 2015 all over again. We’ll end up having to use both of them and once we realize neither can play we end up having to trade for a QB. We’re setting ourselves up for that scenario if we don’t make a move for a viable backup QB prior to the opener.

Valkyr

Reaction score
As an aside, it feels like Sterling Shepard has been with the Giants for 25 years now even though he's only 28.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
The majority of the players that played today are not going to be on the roster in a couple of days. I don’t get why people are freaking out like little girl with her first period.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Two things about Fat Mike.

1) He's from Greenfield Avenue Pittsburgh, Pa. 15217

2) He's a next level thinker. He's not going to put anything on film right now that an opponent can use.

The Bucs are getting punched in the mouth on September 9.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Yes, thank goodness the preseason is over except for the crying over roster cuts. I'm so ready to see what this team looks like when it is trying to win.

That's one of the issues for me. How do you evaluate the roster if you're not trying to win? If you're just going through the motions is it just seeing how they did in 1-on-1 match ups? Is that a sign of what we should expect. Good scheming coaches are good scheming coaches. Period. I still don't think the Cowboys have one.

CWR

Reaction score
You guys get so worked up over a preseason game. Especially when its starters against back ups and no one game plans lol

It's just not comfortable going out and losing every pre season game. I think more than anything it's an indictment on our back up qbs, in particular Nooch, but the others went to crap as the preseason progressed as well.

I guess they are figuring if Dak goes down we are tanking. Otherwise I have no explanation for it.

I thought our first team D looked pretty good most games though. It will be nice to see Dak run the offense again this year, because without him we are terrible.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Step away from the ledge. The jumping part will be fun. But you will not like the landing part.

terra

Reaction score
you got that from game where they played ALL THEIR starters and we played none? by the time they put in their 2s we put in our threes, etc so on and so forth. Even then it was 10 point game for nearly 3qtrs..

but great insight as ignorant and clueless as the judgment was...

i knew there would be bunch if turds replying as if our starters just got beat much like 3.4 of last season and took that as if our actual team went 6-10..some of you really just like to hear yourselves whine and moan..

tjhse are the words they allow here or it would be much worse..
Probably the dumbest post of the day and that is saying something.
If you are still thinking McCarthy is some kind of savior after last year and the way things are looking now, then you are the one that failed Football 101.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Probably the dumbest post of the day and that is saying something.
If you are still thinking McCarthy is some kind of savior after last year and the way things are looking now, then you are the one that failed Football 101.
Well your post just topped it. It’s preseason games. You don’t judge a HC on preseason games.