Game Day ***Cowboys vs Jets 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cydios

Reaction score
I’m sorry but the NFL has turned the QB into a basketball position. The QB is literally just a point guard. Any touch is a penalty. Those roughing calls were very iffy. Im all for Dallas winning but wow.
Umm, our qb had a compound fracture.. I'm OK with that.

SlingBoy

Reaction score
Great answer by the Boyz. Dak threw a pick 6 that didn't get caught and a suspect roughing the passer call but I'll take it. We've been the victim of those BS calls so many times.

BigD16

Reaction score
Defense needs to put their foot on the Jets offense neck. This is one of the worst offenses we’ll play against this year

HungryLion

Reaction score
lol at fans complaining in this thread. When the Cowboys offense has scored 18 points in the first half against a Jets defense which is considered top 5 in the NFL.
It’s almost comical if it wasn’t so stupid.

Like they expect the cowboys offense to just drive down the field with no resistance against one of the best defenses in the league.

It’s just flat out stupidity.

Lutonio

Reaction score
lol at fans complaining in this thread. When the Cowboys offense has scored 18 points in the first half against a Jets defense which is considered top 5 in the NFL.
Right? I think some people here are in the wrong site.

BLEU3ASY

Reaction score
They are trolling… they have no idea about the concept of NFL Football.. let them have it.. lol

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
That was not a great drive. It should have ended 3 times already. Saved by the refs and terrible calls. That last roughing the passer, wow that is unbelievably a bad call.

Status
Not open for further replies.